Saturday night after the hike I held a "good bye" party on my rooftop. It was a gorgeous night and we ate some yummy food. Looking around at the people who came to celebrate I felt so lucky to have made such great friends in only 10 months. I really hope that we can all stay in touch via Facebook and maybe someday I'll make it back to Chile to visit. Here are some of my favorite photos from the night.
| Roomie picture! |
| Dream Team/Fab Four |
#6-5: I'm excited to see my long-time friends again.
Even though I love making new friends and having new experiences, it's also hard to be away from the friends I've had forever. During the time I was in Chile several of my close friends got engaged, my sister got an amazing job offer, friends got married, and my cousin and her husband had a beautiful baby boy. It's hard to be away for big moments like that and even though I've grown as a person and loved my time in Chile, I'm excited to be back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment