What a cute/quaint/cozy room you have! :-) Good job getting unpacked and things somewhat settled so quickly. I'm impressed- you already have pictures on the wall!! Thanks for letting us follow along on your adventure. Have fun!
Love all the pictures up! I had a little photo album I brought with me to England that I looked through every day, but pictures on the walls is a genius idea :)
que perfecto
ReplyDeleteIt is about the size of a camper:) Cute
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute/quaint/cozy room you have! :-) Good job getting unpacked and things somewhat settled so quickly. I'm impressed- you already have pictures on the wall!! Thanks for letting us follow along on your adventure. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures up! I had a little photo album I brought with me to England that I looked through every day, but pictures on the walls is a genius idea :)
ReplyDelete