Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Journey Begins

Almost a year ago I was awarded this Fulbright grant to travel to Santiago, Chile and conduct math education research. At the time, February 2011 seemed like a lifetime away.....yet here I am 11 days away from my next big adventure! I will be updating this blog as often as I can for those of you who are interested, but will also be available on Skype. My username is kristalynn23. I'll let you all know when I've made it to Santiago and have settled in to my new place.

Until then, here's a map to help you see where I'll be at:
Chile's coastline is over 2,700 miles long! But the country itself is never more than 110 miles wide.




1 comment:

  1. Just a few hours for this adventure to begin. Love and hugs fly with you tomorrow for a safe journey. xo GJ

    ReplyDelete